Bowler’s Journal International Architecture & Design Awards
Three Striker customers were selected to be entered into the 2023 Bowler’s Journal Internation Architecture & Design Awards.
The Stoked Centre
The Stoked Centre is a new FEC located in Saskatoon, SK. The objective of this project was to design a more integrated entertainment experience that delivers variety and accessibility of entertainment through a combination of bowling, arcade, indoor go-karting, and zip-lining. This entertainment experience is enhanced with a modern vintage look and a high-end culinary experience.
The following are key highlights of the Stoked Centre:
- Fifteen (15) 10-pin bowling lanes featuring Brunswick’s Sync Scoring interactive TV displays for guests to compete against other lanes
- The first installation of Brunswick’s interactive Spark Bowling in Canada
- Four (4) end-of-lane 18 ft. wide LED 4K video walls in the bowling alley
- Three (3) bars: Dedicated Bowling Bar, Main Bar, and Next Level Arcade Bar featuring eighteen (18) beers on tap including ten (10) local craft beers
- The largest indoor 4K LED video wall in Canada (37 ft. in size) surrounded by a matrix of LED TVs which delivers a cinematic sports viewing experience
- The Sky Lounge with four (4) VIP booths overlooking the Kitchen & Bar and the 37 ft. video wall
- In addition to the five (5) video walls, the Stoked Centre houses forty (40) 65 in. 4K LED TVs
- One of the largest arcade experiences in Canada with more than one hundred (100) player stations, the latest virtual reality (VR) technology, redemption games, and plenty of favorites located in the Next Level Arcade
- The Stoked Kitchen & Bar boasts an elevated casual fine dining experience with one of the best Vegetarian and Vegan Chefs in Canada, an in-house Pastry Chef, and Executive Chef Anthony McCarthy, Chef Des Cuisine – not your usual Sports Bar food!
- The Chef’s Table, located in the heart of the kitchen, provides a unique culinary experience hosted by Executive Chef Anthony McCarthy, Chef Des Cuisine inspired by his personality and passion which shines through in every dish
- State-of-the-art sound system designed by Klipsch with adaptable zoning and level control for the Bowling Alley, Next Level Arcade, Kitchen & Bar, and other sections of the venue
Canadian Brewhouse Uptown
The Canadian Brewhouse Uptown is the latest addition to this growing chain’s locations. Located in Victoria, BC. The Canadian-themed sports bar & grill has an extensive menu of appetizers, entrees, drinks and amazing specials every night of the week and six lanes of bowling.
This location features 6 lanes of 10 Pin bowling with Brunswick Anvilane synthetic lanes, Brunswick StringPin pinsetters, Brunswick Sync Centre Operating System, and Brunswick Center Stage surface returns.
The Banquet – Edmonton Ice District
The third location in this growing chain in Western Canada is located in Edmonton’s Ice District. The Banquet bills itself as a premium dive bar delivering an authentic experience, from every ingredient on their menu, to their amazing staff, to the huge selection of games, events, and amenities that ensure the vibes are always immaculate.
This location includes four lanes of 10 Pin bowling with Brunswick Anvilane synthetic lanes, Brunswick StringPin pinsetters. Brunswick Sync Centre Operating System, and Brunswick Center Stage surface returns.
The location also features a bar/restaurant, an arcade, ping pong, darts, and more.