Striker Bowling Solutions is a leading partner and supplier to the Canadian bowling industry and the exclusive Capital Agent for Brunswick Bowling in Canada. For more than a decade, we’ve been providing proprietors with products and services including:
- Centre modernization projects; equipment, installation, planning, investment support
- New centre development and construction
- Lower costs on your consumables through our buyer’s group Xtreme Hospitality
- Exclusive access to Brunswick capital equipment – including the revolutionary new Sync scoring & management system
- Brunswick after market products
- Brunswick centre maintenance & resurfacing products
- Quality Bowling products & parts
- Brunswick consumer resale shoes
Our company provides services to all bowling game types from coast-to-coast. This has allowed us to compile the most comprehensive infrastructure in the Canadian bowling industry. We have experts ranging from equipment solutions, to installations, to operational assistance and business development. This expertise is used to make our customers’ lives easier.
We are proud to enjoy the largest market share in the country with over 75% of bowling facilities utilizing our products and services. We believe in delivering our core values to every project we are involved in, and aligning these values with our customers in order to create a unique business partnership.
In the last decade, we have been involved in over 400 projects, from simple equipment replacements, to the construction of the newest bowling entertainment facilities in the country. An affiliation with Brunswick, the largest bowling manufacturer in the world, allows us to provide the best insight into the changes that are ever-present in the bowling industry today. We will continue to help our customers in any way possible to overcome the challenges they face and improve their competitive advantages, thus ensuring the long-term success of the industry.
Our Core Values
- We will make our customers lives easier through comprehensive and insightful planning and solution-based strategies.
- We will improve our customers’ competitive advantage with innovative products and services.
- We will lower our customers’ risk by ensuring we provide pertinent and helpful information on today’s business environment.
- We will strive to increase the profitability of our customers’ business through sharing of best practices and project solutions that make sense.
- We will empower our customers with useful information in order to assist them in making informed business decisions.
Capital Equipment Sales Manager
Sales Manager – Eastern Canada
After Market Sales & Service
Sales and Service Manager
Food & Beverage